My client is one of the largest leading retail companies in Hong Kong. Due to rapid expansion, the company are now seeking a Senior Finance Manager.
The successful candidate will assist with the expansion process of the business. Please find more details below:
* Oversee financial accounting function and help the company to uplift the quality of financial reports to comparable standard of a listed company in Hong Kong.
* Develop and maintain the Group Accounting Policies, Practices and Standards (GAPPS) and to scale it to every market and group company.
* Prepare monthly and yearly consolidated financial statements
* Organise annual audit and coordinate with all markets and group companies to meet the audit requirements.
* Lead the HK Market accounting team to provide finance and accounting services for the HK Market.
* Support senior management to pursue the best interest to the Group in tax planning and organisational changes.
* Degree Holder in Finance & Accounting or equivalent, Qualified Accountant
* 10+ years' relevant experiences in Group / Regional accounting (retail industry preferred)
* Solid experience with multi-currency consolidations is essential
* Good command of both spoken and written English, Chinese and Mandarin
* Presentable, strong accounting background and knowledge to IFRS
* Hands on experience of SAP is essential
* Reporting requirements to listed company in Hong Kong is a plus
Interested parties are encouraged to apply now!