Senior Finance Manager (Property developer), HK$60k-HK$75k x 13month + high Bonus; 5day; Sheung Wan!
Our client is a property developer with businesses in HK, China & Overseas, they are now urgently seeking a Senior Finance Manager to join their team:
- Report to General Manager, lead a small finance team for any financial reporting, analysis or accounting requests covering real estate assets in different locations
- Prepare annual budget and rolling forecasts.
- Develop and implement financial and accounting strategies
- Review and consolidate internal reports for management
- Prepare periodic accounts including income & expenditure, balance sheet and cash flow statements.
- Manage annual audit and assist in all tax related matters
- Provide recommendations to optimize the quality of revenue, cost and profit
- Prepare investment and new business models proposals, highlighting risk and opportunities as and when required
- Provide insightful reviews of performance with understanding as to performance
- Prepare in depth business cases with relevant supporting information
- Own the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of all reports
- Ensure that the business is compliant with both IFRS and Group Policies.
- Where required, carry out company secretarial duties and handle correspondence with internal departments and outside parties
- Coordinate with various professional parties, including auditors, tax advisors, lawyers and valuers
- Degree holder in Accounting and Finance with relevant professional qualification (e.g. CPA, HKICPA, ACCA) is a must
- At least 10 years or above in financial management and commercial experience with at least 3 years at supervisory level gained from sizeable companies
- Experienced in handling full set of accounts and preparation of monthly financial statements
- Solid skills in financial reporting
- Knowledge in HK/PRC/Overseas accounting standard, tax rules and related regulations is preferred
- Well-developed financial modeling skills with strong analytical mind
- Details-minded, self-motivated, hardworking, strong sense of responsibility and able to cope with dynamic environment and tight deadlines
- Good commercial sense, with strong problem solving and communication skills
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For more information, please send your resume complete with cover letter to [email protected] knightrecruits.com
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. We regret that only the shortlisted candidates
will be notified.