Roles and Responsibilities
- The jobholder will be responsible for assisting with undertaking and coordinating LEED, BEAM Plus and China 3-Star Rating assessments.
- Communication and coordination with internal teams and clients/client design teams (e.g. architect, M&E, QS, landscape architect, structures etc) would be required.
- Conduct product and technology research related to sustainability.
- Conduct research supporting green building standards as applicable to projects.
- Degree holder with at least 5 years’ experience in environmental/engineering related subject with specialism in green building or energy. Knowledge of LEED/BEAM /China 3-Star assessments, energy audits and carbon audits required.
- MEP knowledge or experience would be an advantage.
- Must be confident, organized and have initiative and be able to work independently.
- Customer and proactive mindset; good and effective communication and presentation skills.
- Good English and Chinese; ability to speak fluent Mandarin is an advantage.
- Experience of working in multi-discipline teams.
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Adobe, Microstation, and etc.
- Energy, microclimate studies and Air Ventilation modelling experience required (eQuest, IES, TAS, Energy Plus, Fluent, Dialux, Ecotect and CFD etc).
Please send full resume and employment references, state availability, expected salary package and contact telephone number (quoting reference) to:
Head of Human Resources
Meinhardt Consulting Engineers
10/F Genesis, 33-35 Wong Chuk Hang Road, Hong Kong
OR send e-mail by clicking "Apply Now" http://www.meinhardtgroup.com
Candidates who have not been contacted within 8 weeks of their date of application may assume their application has been unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.