High end jeweller based in Central:
- Draw creative new jewelry design concepts and work with existing concepts to create new designs and prototypes
- Ability to draw to scale and proper proportions as well as to specific stone sizes and weights
- Participate in meetings and creative discussions with company directors to refine design concept, materials, and hardware throughout the production process
- Experienced in transforming design ideas into finished products.
- Ensure design sketches are meticulously followed and executed in a timely manner throughout the production process
- Be current with industry practices, recommend new design approaches, and identify upcoming trends
- Review jewelry during production process to resolve manufacturing and design issues
- Cooperate with other Design Staff as needed to ensure continuous creative output
Desired Skills and Experience
- Bachelor of Arts Degree in Design or Fine Arts (Optional)
- At least 5 years of experience in drawing jewelry designs and creating new designs
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills
- Strong understanding of the balance between the creative and business process
- Knowledge of jewelry manufacturing, quality control and model making process
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with CAD/CAM and related 3-D design software and computer skills.
- Experience with Adobe Illustrator.
We offer good career opportunities and excellent package including 5 days work and medical insurance scheme to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with photo, previous employer references, cover letter as well as present and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now".
All personal information collected would be kept in strict confidence and to be used for recruitment purpose only.