- Responsible for managing the full spectrum of HR Operations for the office staff and retail team in Hong Kong and ensure compliance to the local regulations as well as HR policies and procedures.
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques in the area of recruitment
- Manages the onboarding process for new employees including conducting induction programme
- Coordinates staff movement activities such as internal transfers, overseas assignments etc
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development activities for employees.
- Acts as an advisor to line managers on performance-related matters such as staff confirmation and performance reviews
- Coordinates with external vendor on payroll matters.
- Conducts regular engagement activities with the line department such as dialogue sessions to seek feedback as part of improvement plans
- Manages the offboarding process for resignations and terminations.
- Act as the point of contact regarding human-related issues, handles disciplinary cases and manage employees’ grievances
- Responsible for assisting employees in queries related to leave and claims management.
- Monitor time attendance of employees and ensure punctuality.
- Responsible for updating and maintaining accurate employee information in the HR system and monthly headcount report
- Ensure proper and updated documentation of employees’ information in HR-files.
- Other Adhoc duties as assigned
- Degree Holders in Human Resource or related disciplines is preferred
- Sound knowledge in Hong Kong Employment Ordinance
- Knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications
- Excellent communications skills both written and verbal (English & Putonghua included)
- Strong organizational skills in engaging and interacting with team members within the Company.
- Able to work under minimum supervision as well as a good team player
- Minimum 3-year relevant work experience in HR field preferred
More experience candidate will be considered for Assistant HR Manager.We offer benefits:
- Group Medical & Life Insurance
- Marriage Leave
- Yearly Bonus
- Birthday Treat
- 5-day work week
Interested parties please send full resume giving details of expected salaries and availability by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Thank you for your application and interest.