- Handle full spectrum of Human Resources functions including Recruitment, C&B, Performance Management, Training and Development
- Provide day to day HR support and advisory services to all employees
- Work with management team to ensure HR policies and goals support company’s objective and business operation
- In charge of HRIS system management and relevant administration tasks
- Communicate and guide company policies and procedure to line managers and employees
- Organize and manage company events, workshop or employee program
- Supervise the office admin team and back up admin duties whenever needed
- Any Ad Hoc projects assigned
- Bachelor degree with major in Business Administration, Human Resources or relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years of HR experience from sizable company, preferably MNC background
- Experience in Advertising Agency is a plus
- Proactive, hard-working, able to work under pressure and perform multiple tasks
- Good interpersonal & communication skills in both English and Chinese
- Proficient in PC Applications, MS office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and HRIS application.
- Fluent in English and Cantonese is a must, Mandarin is a plus
If you’d like to be part of a team creating award-winning work for an ever-expanding range of clients, please send full resume with last and expected salaries by email.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance.