A leading European corporate bank is looking for a HR Senior Officer to assist in a Global HR Project on MyCore system in aspect of planning, coordinating and controlling of the system testing, migration and liaising with Regional IT team.
Our client is a top tier and big scale European corporate and investment bank. Their HK office is based in ICC.
- Prepare communication materials for the launch of MyCore including but not limited to information on intranet, connections, staff orientation materials to introduce the new system in place.
- Work closely with the Regional Project Manager throughout the planning, coordinating, testing to implementation stage of MyCore project across Greater ChinaProvide support for pre- and post- implementation of the MyCore system
- Perform testing on the MyCore system with ADP payroll system and ensure accurate payroll can be performed
- Provide general HR administrative support including reference checks, work visa application process, procedures and policies maintenance, information management, staff orientation as well as other HR activities as assigned.
- Provide support in other HR projects as assigned e.g. Employee Wellness Program etc.
- Assist in all compensation & benefits related matters such as pension, medical, leave administration, tax efficiency scheme, etc.
- Ensure all records in personnel files and systems are up-to-date.
- Around 3-5 years' relevant experience
- Experience in using SAP system is an advantage
- Attention to details, organized, a self-starter and independent
- Mature, flexible, adaptive to dynamic business environment and able to work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Fluent in spoken and written English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- Effective communications and strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Attractive salary and benefits
- International banking exposure and progression
- Friendly and corporate company culture
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha HM Ng on +852 3602 2428