You have a dream, one day you want to become the best.
So, if you are talented individuals who have the passion and integrity, it is time to run for your dream. Join our creative and dynamic team to learn from the best people, get refreshing
projects and work with inspired professionals.
Reinvent yourself! Join Uniplan!
What awaits you …
- Support full spectrum of human resources functions including recruitment, payroll, MPF calculation, HK taxation, performance evaluation, employee compensation & medical insurance
administration and all personal data & correspondence
- Work with Head of Human Resources assist in formulating and implementing Human Resources policies and procedures including employee handbook review
- Ensure all approved HR policies, procedures and any relevant documents are updated, saved and stored in company’s system and be available for staff easy reference at any time
- Manage Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) to ensure employee information and details are completed and up-to-dated
- Prepare HR management and analysis reports
- Handle full spectrum of monthly payroll calculation and get approved by Head of Human Resources for payment process
- Partner with Finance to ensure payment and deductions are correctly handled
- Prepare tax filing form and submit to Hong Kong Island Department in a timely manner
- Assist in recruitment process including job posting, candidate interview arrangement and preparation of employment contract
- Coordinate and manage onboarding and offboarding activities to ensure a positive experience for new joiners and leavers
- Act as the contact point for employee compensation & medical insurance
- Recommend changes in benefits offered, especially new benefits aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
- Assist in the renewal and termination of staff medical insurance plans
- Recommend employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and maintain a high level of employee morale and motivation
- Manage performance management system and work with managers to track performance appraisals and probation reviews
- Coordinate and facilitate internal and external trainings and workshops
- Provide support to Administration Team such as staff activities and other ad hoc projects
- Act as back up of Receptionist role if required
What you should bring with you …
- Degree in Human Resource Management or related disciplines
- 3 - 5 years’ relevant experience in all rounded human resource & administration function
- Exposure in Creative, Events or PR industry will be an added advantage
- Sound knowledge of Hong Kong employment ordinance and labour legislation, compensation and benefits, employee relations, safety and training
- Experience in HRIS management
- Outspoken with common sense, motivated self-starter with strong interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision and ability to deliver under work pressure
- Strong sense of responsibility and good work ethic
- Good time management and be able to meet deadline within limited time frame
- Analytical with excellent data mining ability
- Strong practice of high level of confidentiality is a must
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Immediate availability is highly appreciated
Please submit your resume together with your current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
Applicants who are not being contacted within 6-8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.