- Assist HR head in consolidating group analysis & reports, staff turnover, manpower budget, productivity, etc.
- Review HR resources policies, procedures and systems to ensure full compliance with related statutory regulations
- Handle recruitment process including job posting, interviews and on-board arrangement, etc.
- Support all staffing activities to enhance team engagement
- Provide administrative support to Corporate HR team
- Provide HR advice / support to BU partners
- Participate in HR ad hoc projects as assigned
- Degree holder in BBA/HRM or any disciplines
- At least 3 years of HR experiences with retail / servicing background, preferably from sizeable companies
- Well versed in Employment Ordinance and related ordinance
- Analytical and good at data management and figures.
- Good communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficient PC skills
- 5 - day work week
- Medical Benefits
- Performance Bonus
- Staff Purchase Discounts
- Staff Recreation Activity
- Shuttle Bus Service
- Education Sponsorship
Interested parties please send a full resume with current and expected salary by clicking APPLY NOW:
Human Resources Department
Sa Sa Cosmetic Co Ltd
14/F, Block B, MP Industrial Centre
18 Ka Yip Street
Please visit our corporate website at http://corp.sasa.com/en/home to know more about us.
(Sa Sa is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment. Personal data collected will be kept confidential and used for recruitment purpose only)