- Responsible for recruitment, training and employee relations functions;
- Handle full spectrum of staff recruitment activities such as sourcing candidates, coordinating interviews, conducting interview, preparing employment contracts and other HR related
- Assist in conducting training need analysis, developing training plan and program, coordinating external speakers and reviewing Training & Development Policy;
- Conduct staff orientation, administer training applications and maintain accurate staff training records;
- Handle ad hoc assignments as assigned including corporate events.
- University graduate in Human Resources Management or Business related disciplines;
- At least 5 years relevant experience in recruitment and training; exposure in sizable company is preferred;
- Experience in handling PRC recruitment is an advantage;
- Hands-on experience in common MS Office applications;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
- Independent, proactive, meticulous and flexible.
We offer long-term career prospect and competitive remuneration package to the appointed candidate. Please apply in confidence with your
detailed resume stating your current and expected salary to Group Human Resources Department
by email to recruitment(at)shuntakgroup.com
or mail to Penthouse 39/F, West Tower, Shun Tak Centre, 200 Connaught Road Central, Hong Kong
(Please quote reference number and applied position)
The information supplied by the applicants will be used in accordance with the Personal Data (Privacy) Policy of Shun Tak Group (a copy of which
will be provided upon request). Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.