Office : Human Resources Division, Hong Kong East Cluster
Salary : HK$20,801 – HK$24,611 per month
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager and / or Assistant Human Resources Manager, the Senior Human Resources Officer will be required to:-
1. Assist in human resources functions and day-to-day operations;
2. Assist in planning, organizing and implementing programmes and projects;
3. Assist in the preparation of management reports;
4. Provide HR advice to staff members and line managers; and
5. Perform any other duties as assigned by supervisors.
1. A bachelor’s degree from a university, or equivalent.
2. Working experience in human resources management or a related field.
3. Good command of both spoken and written Chinese and English.
1. Working experience in recruitment & appointment functions.
2. Good communication and interpersonal skills.
3. Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
5. Self-motivation and ability to work independently.
6. Proficiency in MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.).
1. Appointment will be on contract terms for up to 3 years. 5% of total basic salary as contract-end gratuity may be offered subject to completion of contract with satisfactory performance.
2. Retiring / retired HA staff who wish to continue working for HA after their normal retirement may also apply. If selected, the terms and conditions of employment will be offered in accordance with prevailing policies of the Retired and Rehire Mechanism of HA.
3. May be required to work in another work location to meet service needs of the HA.
4. The renewal/extension of appointment will be subject to service needs, availability of funding and job performance.
5. Please submit on-line application on or before 30 May 2019. For enquiries, please telephone 2595 6953.