- Identify training needs for all levels of staff;
- Develop and deliver training programmes in particular to supervisory and managerial staff;
- Develop new initiatives to upgrade employee's skillset & maximize their potential;
- Support and assist in any related T&D activities.
- Degree in Business Administration, HRM or engineering related discipline;
- 8 years of working experience in training and people development;
- Strong drive in implementing training programs to support business;
- Good interpersonal & communication skills in dealing with different levels of people;
- Proficiency in Chinese Word Processing and MS. Office;
- Good command of written English and Chinese;
- Well organized and pleasant personality.
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Human Resources Manager - Training & Development.
Please send your application with full resume and expected salary to Human Resources Department, Units 601-605A, 6/F, Tower B, Manulife Financial Centre, 223 Wai Yip Street, Kwun Tong, Kowloon, Hong Kong or click "APPLY NOW".(Please quote the job reference number and job title on the subject)
Please visit our website www.buildking.hk for more details.
(Personal data collected will be used for recruitment-related purposes only.)