Information Management provides support to CX subsidiaries in the business scope of Cargo Terminal, Passenger Handling, Ramp Handling and Laundry Services.
- Study and analyze business and system information to facilitate system improvement planning and design
- Assist the Business Analyst in analyzing business processes, collecting business requirements and translate them into functional specifications and detailed test plans
- Document workflows and results of business analysis
- Coordinate software delivery with contractors and ensure good quality of work
- Manage IT solution testing based on defined testing scenarios and scripts
- Conduct software change impact analysis to support day to day management of change requests in relation to the project plans
- Conduct any ad hoc duties as assigned by your superior
- Less experience will be considered as Information Analyst
- Have a degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or Information Management
- With 3 years relevant experience of IT software analysis and development in software and system design
- Results oriented with good communication and interpersonal skills
- Having air cargo terminal, or ramp operation, or laundry operation domain knowledge and working experience of testing management is an advantage
- Understanding industry IT service management best practice ITIL and ITIL foundation certificated is an advantage
To apply, you may simply click "Apply Now" on our website or please email your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to recruitment @cpsl.com.hk. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.