The incumbent will work along with the Project Development team to supervise the equipment installation and testing work in the Water World construction site. He/ she will also assist to set up engineering workshops in the construction site to facilitate the execution of engineering services for the opening of the Water World. Besides, he/she will be responsible for leading staff to provide maintenance and engineering services to the Water World as well.
- With at least 10 years’ work experience in the engineering field, of which 5 in a supervisory role
- Solid experience in providing maintenance and engineering services to sizable facilities
- Good knowledge in building services, builder’s work, E&M Systems and ELV field
- Familiar with Lathe machine, Milling machine and Welding skills is preferred
- Holder of Registered Electrical Worker qualification (A/B) is an advantage
- Possession of valid driving license of private car and light goods vehicle is an advantage
- Good coordinating, negotiation and management skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin and Cantonese
- Perform shift duty and work at height when required
*Candidates with less experience but with certificate/diploma qualification in Engineering will also be considered.