Senior interior design coordinator
- Coordinate detail design development and tender drawings
preparation, vetting of shop drawings, and site
coordination for interior project.
- Degree / Diploma holder in Interior Design or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years relevant working experience after related qualification.
- Able to work independently and coordinate with other consultants including building services engineers and structural engineers.
- Able to
produce working drawings with refined construction details
- Able to resolve problems on site with contractors
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, sketchup and/or other 3D software.
- Creative, self-motivated, detail-oriented with good communication skills and able to work under pressure.
Our Company offers 5-days of work and competitive remuneration package to suitable candidates.
Interested candidates please send resume, CV, portfolio, expected salary and date of availability via
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.