Our business partner is a well-established conglomerate with business in Hong Kong, Macau and PRC. To meet their expansions in recent years, they are looking for professional caliber to
strengthen their internal control in both operation and finance area.
- Report to Internal Audit Manager, you will work peer with another internal auditor to complete internal control and operation audit projects.
- Lead and conduct risk based audit and
perform operation reviews in all level for identification of business risks and investigations;
- Responsible for identifying issues and provide feasible recommendation to the operation;
- Review and design controls and operating procedures in accordance with internal requirements
- Degree in account, finance or related discipline with 3 years post-qualification experience
- Audit experienced gained from Big4 or Second Tier CPA with strong report writing skills
- Retail, trading or F&B exposure is a highly preferred
- Strong analytical mind/risk awareness, independent and tactically negotiate with different level of stakeholders
- Excellent interpersonal skills in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Occasional travel is required (30%)
Click "Apply Now" to apply
for this position or call Angela Poon at 2185 6318 for a confidential discussion.