Senior Internal Audit& Control Analyst (Finance Compliance)
Our client is a leading organization in Hong Kong, which plays a vital role in entertainment, membership club, sports, charities sector. We are seeking a talented individual to join them as a Senior Internal Audit & Control Analyst to work closely with the growing team.
Salary around: HK$ 30,000 - 40,000 x 12 month + Bonus
- Perform compliance duties to monitor business operations in compliance with internal policies and controls
- Execute risk control measures business operation
- Prepare reports and analyses for providing sound financial and business recommendations to support business decisions
- Assist in business planning and budgeting
- Degree in Mathematics, Computer or Data Science, Statistics, Economics, Accounting, or related disciplines
- At least 4 years of experience in fiannce/accounting roles or related positions in a medium to large sized organization
- Experience in compliance or internal audit function is an advantage
- Strong commercial judgement backed by high personal integrity
- Excellent inter-personal skills, and effective communication abilities in both English and Chinese
- Good computer literacy in using Excel, Access, Powerpoint and Word
- Knowledge in SQL is an advantage
Interested individuals can apply now and send CV to Kelvin KO, or call +852 39726554 for more information. Only relevant candidates will be contacted.
For a more comprehensive list of our vacancies, please visit: www.connectedgroup.com