An internal auditor position is now open in a fast expanding US based company.
Our client is a US based trading company who are S&P 500. They have been established for over 35 years with coverage of 26 regions globally. With their fast expansion, Hong Kong as their headquarter in APAC are looking for a strong and independent candidate to support their finance team.
- Conduct financial, operational and compliance audit assignment and testing
- Prepare internal audit reports on findings and provide recommendation to strengthen the Group Internal Control and ensure business efficiency
- Perform SOX compliance audits and identify control deficiencies
- Assist in ad hoc assignments
- Degree holder in Accounting, Finance or equivalent professional qualifications
- At least 3-5 years auditing experience with CPA firms or within the commercial sector, preferably with manufacturing industry background
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Chinese
- CPA trained candidates are welcome
- Attractive salary package
- Great regional exposure
- Career progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Samantha Yau on +852 3602 2454