We are mandated by a reputable regional Real Estate Private Equity to seek for a Senior Investment Manager to join their established team in Hong Kong, covering predominantly Hong Kong and other Asia market. Reporting into the Director and senior management, this person will be responsible for driving investment and asset management decisions from the get-go, covering a mix of asset classes and focus on value-add / core investments.
The fund has a proven track record in real estate investment, development, asset management and successful exits, with a strong reputation for returns.
- Pan-Asia Real Estate Private Equity
- Hong Kong Based
- 10 to 10+ real estate experience
- Origination and execution of value-add deals in Hong Kong, across retail and commercial assets
- Portfolio management of a growing portfolio in Hong Kong, managing development projects
- Work closely with finance team on deal execution, running financial models, due diligence etc
- Conduct market research, financial analysis and asset valuation for the portfolio
- Working with asset management team to monitor projects throughout the entire investment period including review of asset performance and recommending divestment strategies
- Relationship building with joint venture partners, consultants and service providers.
- Degree holder in Finance, Real Estate or other related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of real estate investment experience in Hong Kong
- Candidates ideally would have some asset management experience
- Financial and investment analysis skills, including complex modelling, statistical analysis, projections and due diligence
- Proven investment and portfolio management experience in Hong Kong
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to asset management
- Excellent presentation skills in English is highly preferred