Our client, a well-known bank in Hong Kong, is looking for a high caliber to join the group.
- To act as the center of excellence for investment product compliance for Personal Banking
- To formulate and implement work flows to streamline product approval and to formulate detailed risk disclosure guidelines for investment
products approved for retail distribution.
- To provide product sales guidance for target customer segment.
- To work with Personal Banking Division Risk & Compliance Team to set up and maintain sound investment product suitability framework and
system logic for online offering platform (i.e. Cyberbanking).
- To ensure product suitability framework is in accordance with all relevant product regulatory requirements and ongoing regulatory development
for retail channel.
- To work closely with relevant Divisions/Departments on product due-diligence and product-related matters.
To assist the department in keeping abreast of all relevant regulatory requirements and assessing the impact on business and operation.
To monitor the quality of product due diligence and to assess the appropriateness of assigned product risk ratings for retail customer distribution.
- To identify gaps, enhance and perform regular reviews
on work flows of conducting product due diligence, risk classification, approval application, on-going review and product compliance related matters.
To apply, please send your detailed resume or contact Carmen at 3955 1358 for a confidential discussion.
- University graduate with strong academic background, preferably attained relevant professional qualifications (CFA and CFPCM preferable)
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experiences, preferably with exposure in the business of retail investment product distribution
cover the following:
- Technical knowledge on major investment products, including equity or currency linked structured products, mutual funds, corporate bonds
and common option strategies
- Thorough understanding of product due-diligence, risk assessment and selling related regulatory requirements
- Good analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills with experience of cross departmental projects
- Experience of carrying out product due-diligence or development will be advantageous
- A team player with good risk awareness and willing to work under pressure
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Applicants who are not contacted within two weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
All data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only & will be used strictly confidential.
Conners Consulting Limited
2005 Kai Tak Commercial Building 317 Des Voeux Road Central Hong Kong
Tel: (852) 3996 8090 Website: www.connersconsulting.com