Customindz is driving AI revolution for construction industry
About The Role
Customindz is looking for an experienced electronic engineer, the role need to involve in development, modification, testing and production of products for industrial applications. They should be innovative problem solver to generate new idea to solve
new technical challenge in business applications. Able to build solid products from prototype to industrial grade product.
What You Will Be Doing
- Modify or assist in the development of software architecture and design for New products, prototype, or redesign; including sourcing build environments and writing technical support and control documentation.
- Read Block Diagrams and detail circuit schematics and layout of proposed or Existing hardware and assess the software and driver requirements.
- Participates in cross-divisional Edge IoT projects
- Support manufacturing out sourcing partner in production of product and trouble shoot any related design issues.
- Design, develop, implement, verify and debug validate embedded device
- Drivers and higher level code
- Analyze and understand existing products and their implementation to determine best design and method to add and/or change features and functionality.
- Other duties as assigned and required for business operations.
What You Need for this Position
- Bachelor of Science required. Preferably in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 0 – 5 years combined work experience in areas including embedded software design, electronics and hardware driver development.
- 2 years of experience with developing hardware and software solutions using micro-controllers and mini computers, including Nvidia JetsonNano, Raspberry Pi
- Hands-on experience on soldering and assembling.
- Provide PCB layout design and circuit design
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment as well as independently.
- Some experience programming with embedded systems
- Solid programming experience. Preferably in C or C++.
- Less experience will be considered as Assistant engineer
Preferred Skills & Abilities
- Experience and understanding of analogy and digital hardware systems in various applications with a focus on IoT.
- Experience in IoT sensors such as LIDAR, InfraRed, RFID, UWB, GPS and Radar.
- Experience and proficient in the use of laboratory test equipment such as multimeter, ocsilloscope, logical analyzers and custom computing devices.
- Proficient in the application of engineering analysis methods and interpreting results to convey information and provide documentation.
- Experience with building prototypes/demos based on drawings, specifications and/or other information.
- Experience creating drawings, controlled documents and design configurations from concepts.
- Experience with full cycle product development.
- Experience in DIY Robotics or IoT or Electronics is preferable
- Experience in 3DCAD and 3D printing skill is preferable.