Our client, , is now looking for IT Business Analyst join within their team.
- Collect, prepare and document business functional requirements and non-functional requirements
- Create detail business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions
- Collaborate and work closely with the Business Management Team during the requirements analysis and solution discovery stage
- Develop in‐depth business process relating to technology within the business
- Assist in preparing IT demand requests, project charters, pre & post IT steering committee approval checklists and other processes when required
- Communicate directly to the business stakeholders and different IT teams to implement and test system solutions including test case preparation
- University degree holder in business studies, business administration, Information Technology, or related disciplines
- At least 3 years of hands on experience in reporting system
- Hands-on experience in regulatory reporting system
- Experience in writing user stories and testing
- Familiar with Business Requirements Documents’
- Fluency in spoken and written English is preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, analytical and creative problem solving skills
- Proficient written and spoken communication skills in English and Chinese with ability to present ideas in a professional manner
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong
ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We help both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined.
ManpowerGroup Greater China
ManpowerGroup Greater China Limited (Stock code: 2180 HK) started its business in Hong Kong and Taiwan in 1997. Since that time, it has accelerated its market expansion and now provides services to its clients in over 130 cities in the Greater China markets and operates in more than 20 offices. ManpowerGroup Inc. (NYSE: MAN), our largest shareholder, is a world leader in workforce solutions and services – with a long operating history of more than 70 years.
We commit to unleashing the power of the human potential for progress. We are well recognized by clients and associations through our contemporary offerings of flexible staffing, head-hunting, recruitment process outsourcing, talent management and training, and other integrated service solutions. As a testament to our commitment, we have received such honorable recognition as "Asia-Pacific Human Resources Service Leading Enterprise".