- Work as a key member of the Global IT Management Team to specify and develop new and improved IT services to support the company’s global business strategies and directions, and define both tactical and strategic technology plans and projects
- Build and manage a team to implement and support the software applications (SAP, Salesforce.com and others) in Lee Kum Kee
- Develop teamwork and motivate staff to deliver excellent IT services to the company
- Work closely with Process Owners and users to improve the software applications continuously, achieve best practices, high efficiency and effectiveness that will scale along with the rapidly growing business
- Interface with users, management and other HQ and global IT teams, understand their needs to build and maintain applications that are capable of supporting the growth of the business
- Act as the Global Project Lead for key application system development e.g. ERP and CRM
- Manage and coordinate IT application vendor relationships and activities
- Keep current with application developments, platforms, tools, technologies and issues to remain competitive
- Assure the integrity, reliability and security of all IT application systems
- University graduate in Business, Computer Science, Software Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years of solid experiences with a broad range of responsibility, including: IT application development and support and ERP implementation, preferably in FMCG/manufacturing industry
- Good experience in integrating other SAP modules such as SD, MM, PP, QM to FI/CO
- Strong in SAP module integration and expert in SD, MM, PP and/or FICO, SAP certification and experience in SAP BW are preferred
- Experience in management reporting and information system. Have successful track records in driving the use and implementing such systems
- Experience in working as a global / regional lead in application system development is an advantage
- Able to respond aggressively to changing trends in IT technology and business environment
- Keen appreciation of new technologies, constantly upgrading his / her technical knowledge and keep abreast of the latest IT developments
- Strong “people” manager with a proven record of team building as well as motivating and mentoring technical personnel
- Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal. Able to articulate issues and developments effectively so that all parties can fully appreciate the impact and opportunities at hand
We offer competitive salary package and attractive fringe benefits including life insurance, medical & dental to the right candidates. We also offer free lunch and free shuttle bus service.
Interested parties please submit your application including expected salary and contact information to “HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER, 2-4 Dai Fat Street, Tai Po Industrial Estate, Tai Po, NT”.
For more information, please visit our website at www.LKK.com.
The information provided by job applications will be treated in strict confidence and will only be used for recruitment related purposes. Applicants may consider their application unsuccessful if no arrangement for interview is made within three months, and the information supplied by the applicants will be destroyed.