Our client, a Japanese F&B company is looking for candidates Senior IT Officer roles.
- Work closely with end-users to collect business requirements & needs into functional requirement specifications.
- Involved in all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle, including development, system integration test and UAT support.
- Document composition such as design specification, deployment guide, admin guide, user guide, etc.
- Able to analyst and identify the problems and provide solutions during project cycles.
- Able to do a program development independently, and code review. -
Analyze system problem and enhancements needed for change requests.
- Design of data structure in alignment with the corporate data quality standards and architecture - In charge of daily operation and administration of ERP system
- Facilitating the enhancement and maintenance of ERP system and related hardware/equipment, including UAT testing, support, trouble-shoot and evaluation
- Ad-hoc assignments as per requested
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Japanese are an advantage
- Minimum 3 years' experience in programmer.
- Proven experience in software design and development using .NET, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, and /or other programming languages.
- Basic knowledge of ERP systems.
Interested candidates, kindly send your detailed resume in MS Word including:
1) Expected salary
2) Current and last drawn salaries
3) Reason for leaving current and past employments
directly to: jac.hk @jac-recruitment.com and CC to: akihisa.watanabe @jac-recruitment.com
Personal data collected will be used for employment-related purpose only. We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, thank you
Established in 1975, JAC Recruitment is a leading executive search firm headquartered in London with a global network of 22 offices in most of the major hubs in Asia Pacific such as Hong Kong, Singapore, Tokyo, Korea, Malaysia, Vietnam, Thailand, Indonesia, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, India and etc.
JAC Recruitment has over 1000 employees globally, with experienced consultants specializing in Banking & Financial Services, Information Technology, Accountancy & Finance, Professional Services, Sales & Marketing, Digital Marketing, Luxury & Retail, Energy Sector and more.