Departments: Human Resources Department
Human Resources, Training & Development
- In accordance with the Group's development strategy, business goals and plans, conduct research, analysis and training activities.
- Analyze training gap , develop training plan and supervise the team to complete the task.
- Establish good relationship with departments to create sound conducive environment to training and provide total training solution.
- Communicate closely with relevant departments for human development, provide training solutions and assist in planning relevant training activities.
- To plan, develop and manage the overseas training program for overseas training in Hong Kong / overseas.
- To monitor the progress of the training programs and to conduct regular reviews, to allocate resources effectively and to formulate follow-up measures.
- Conduct research and provide consulting services according to the professional scope and needs.
- Develop and maintain relationship with training consultants, professional organizations and banks to form a strong base of resource supports for the continuous development of training
and quality improvement.
- To promote the image of the training center to clients and corporates.
- Participate in new initiatives and project arising from the Group and Departments’ strategic and operational business plans.
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources Management, Psychology, Business Administration, Finance or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 7 years of management experiences, ideally with exposure in the banking and finance industry but at least with exposure to a business with mature human resources processes.
- Comfortable working across a broad range of responsibilities, managing tasks from advisory down to hands-on execution.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with all levels of staff, plus exceptionally strong proposals and report writing ability to senior management.
- Proficient language skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese).
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Able to work independently, show initiative and take full responsibility for completion of duties.
- Effective execution skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
We offer competitive remuneration package and comprehensive fringe benefits including medical and life insurance, and different types of allowances
to the right candidates. Interested parties, please submit your application by clicking Apply Now. For details, please visit our website
Data collected would be used for recruitment purposes only. Applicants who do not hear from us within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful and their data will
be destroyed within 24 months of receipt.