- Responsible for all legal and compliance matters for the Group, including but not limited to drafting, reviewing, commenting and negotiating various commercial
contracts and M & A projects, support legal work and business relevant to our front line manufacturing teams, conducting legal research and providing legal advice; and
- Carry out any ad hoc assignment as assigned
- Qualified Solicitor in Hong Kong
- 5 years Post-qualification Experience (PQE) or more with at least 3 years experience in listed companies
- Well versed with Hong Kong Listing Rules
- Excellent command in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Be able to work independently and have good legal drafting, negotiation, presentation and analytical skills
- Strong technical skills with good commercial sense, organizational, communication and inter-personal skills
- Attractive remuneration package with double pay
- 5-day work week
- 16 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Birthday Leave
- 7-days Marriage Leave
- Group Medical Scheme, Life & Critical Illness Insurance (Medical protection to employees’ family members)
- A friendly and cooperative team working environment.
We offer good salary commensurate with experience, harmony working environment and nice team members.
Interested parties please click “APPLY NOW” to submit full resume and expected salary.
Information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and will be used for recruitment purpose only.