• Review and prepare all kinds of legal documents for the Company and its overseas subsidiaries as needed.
• Support the legal function in drafting and negotiations of commercial contracts for overseas projects.
• Conduct legal research on laws, policies and risk analysis of Hong Kong SAR and overseas countries.
• Support the operations of some Company’s overseas subsidiaries from legal perspective on a regular basis.
• Travelling abroad from time to time to perform duties may be required.
• Bachelor’s degree in Laws from a recognized law school.
• At least 3 years legal related working experience.
• Good computer knowledge in using MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
• Good command in English and Mandarin.
• Well-organized, analytical, self-motivated with good interpersonal skills.
• Immediate available is a definite advantage.
We are a listed company with over 40 subsidiaries overseas specializing in providing overseas telecommunication operators, equipment vendors and other overseas customers with top-quality one-stop services, including Telecommunications Infrastructure Services, Business Process Outsourcing and Applications and Content Outsourcing Service. We are now expanding and requiring high calibre person to join our company.