- Provide technical and contractual support and advice and auditing functions to the Projects Division and the other Divisions.
- Carry out cost studies, cost planning and control, cost analysis and cash flow monitoring on projects.
- Administer the procurement procedures and approval process of appointment of consultants and contractors.
- Administer the approval and processing of contractors’ payments and professional fees and supervision fees.
- Monitor consultants’ cost and contractual input and compliance with in-house standards and procedures.
- Prepare Annual Budget on construction cost.
- Handle issues in relation to Extension of Time and Monetary Claims and Consultancy Fee Claims.
- Compilation of cost data, checking of quotations, vetting of tender documents and final accounts of the projects and follow up with consultants / contractors.
- Collate information for Risk Management monitoring.
- Professional qualifications of MHKIS (QS) or equivalent.
- Minimum 10 years’ post qualification experience in quantity surveying practice, particularly in tender documentation, contract management, estimation, cost planning and control, preferably with experience in large scale local residential/ commercial projects.
- Good understanding of pre-and post contract quantity surveying professional practices.
- Well versed with current property market and construction industry developments.
- Strong managerial, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: http://www.hkhs.com/online.recruit
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.