- Manage and monitor the implementation of new development and redevelopment projects including providing architectural input for the feasibility study and schematic design study.
- Coordinate with relevant parties for planning studies and new initiatives.
- Formulate and update standard provisions and general specification.
- Manage project performance in terms of quality, programme and cost.
- Manage and monitor consultants’ and contractors’ input and performance to meet Corporate objectives.
- Undertake internal audits of ISO14001 system and contribute to the Objectives and Targets Programme for the Environmental Management System.
- Manage defects rectifications and improvement works of completed projects.
- University degree in Architecture, Engineering, Surveying or building related disciplines.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in planning, design and project management, 5 of which must be post qualification and preferably in large scale residential development projects.
- 5 years’ experience working in a property development company.
- Member of professional bodies in building industry with sound knowledge of related ordinances and technical and professional practices.
- Well versed with current property market and construction industry developments and good professional networking.
- Strong managerial, supervisory and interpersonal skills.
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to suitable candidates. To apply, please send your application with full resume and reference quoted to Human Resources Manager by fax: 2882 4466 or through online application: https://careers.hkhs.com/
Applicants not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
You are welcome to visit our website www.hkhs.com to learn more about us.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Housing Society’s personal data policies which is available in our website and obtainable upon request. Applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Housing Society and all personal data of unsuccessful candidates will be destroyed within 6 months upon completion of the relevant recruitment exercises.