Account Servicing Manager / Executive (Home Journal)
Home Journal is Hong Kong’s leading design and lifestyle interior magazine and digital platform, providing readers with insight, ideas and inspiration on how to live beautifully. Since its inaugural issue Home Journal has been the premier design and lifestyle publication in Hong Kong, serving as industry trendsetter and trusted source for its readers. We are seeking an energetic and self-motivated individual to be responsible for all aspects of account management of clients.
Reporting to the Commercial Director, this position will be part of the sales team to drive and grow the business and brand of Home Journal to the next level.
• Cultivate & develop a trusted relationship with a portfolio of existing based of clients
• Responsible for all aspects of account management, strategic planning, renewals and expansion sales
• Develop & identify new business growth opportunities to exceed revenue goals
• Develop cross platform selling opportunities
• Work closely with the marketing teams on business opportunities and market intelligence
• University degree
• Proven track record in achieving business objectives
• Minimum 3 years in media sales experience, preferably in lifestyle publications
• Experience in digital sales is a must.
• Self-motivated with strong presentation skills and with strategic planning abilities
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills in English & Chinese
5 days work, excellent package with benefit benefits
Location: Causeway Bay, Hong Kong
We offer attractive remuneration and fringe benefits to the right candidates. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary to the
Applicants who are not invited for interview within 8 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Edipresse Media is a leading multimedia company known for producing award-winning consumer products that span across offline to online experiences throughout Asia.
Setting the standard for engaging content and extraordinary event experiences, the company’s award-winning brands include Asia Tatler, Home Journal, Asia Tatler Homes, Weddings, Traveller, Society and Best Restaurants.