Lead and manage the operations of Service Center (including Customer Service Centers and Wealth Select Centers) to deliver pre-eminent service, meet customer expectation, and provide comprehensive solution to our customers and other channels to match with the business growth and align with the Company’s operating philosophy and principles.
Define a long term service strategy and establish a strong service culture to the team. Bring up different new initiatives, especially on exploring iSolution or Automatic Solution to enhance the service quality and uplift the overall operation efficiency.
Roles and Responsibilities
Oversee all the operations of Customer Service, including Customer Service Center, Wealth Select Center to ensure delivery of quality one-stop service and achieve departmental goals to uplift the Turnaround time, maintain efficiency, and enhance the customer experience
- Define departmental goals and different service benchmarks. Establish regular and systematic monitoring system / management control tools to review the predefined KPIs and compare the market trend so as to maintain the market competiveness
- Implement One-Stop Quality Service in all service centers, especially on Customer Service Center, ensure the “Case Manager” Service so as to handle and process most of the cases instantly within a short and pre-defined benchmark
- Ensure all tasks, projects, workflows, even system enhancement are well planned and well implemented so as to meet the service objectives and business changes
- Ensure operation procedures are in compliance with proper documentation. In accordance with Customer Centricity, identify possible ways that all workflow can be further simplified and streamlined.
- Explore more opportunities and implement more value added services, including empowerment and authority so as to provide one-stop comprehensive solution to all customers
- Define and implement Quality Assurance mechanism, training, rewarding system to encourage the service quality
- Ensure the security and privacy control in different processed by implementing proper control mechanism and periodic audit
- Share best practice and resources between different frontline teams so as to gain synergy in enhancing the operation efficiency and uplifting the service and human quality
- Explore different iSolution or automation to enrich the service model
- Liaise and coordinate with all other parties concerned in resolving customers’ complaints and drives for service improvement
Lead and manage teams in order to enhance employee competencies, engagement and performance levels towards realization of Company’s Mission and Operating Principles.
- Train and develop a high professional workforce through providing clear directions, guidance, coaching and positive reinforcement
- Drive, lead, and cultivate a service culture environment in Customer Service team so that the staff can internalize their values to serve the customers
- Develop and motivate staff and fully explores their potential
- Shape the right environment with appropriate reward/appreciation system and staff career development plan so as to maintain and uplift the employee engagement
- Build up a strong second layer with comprehensive technical knowledge to support the daily operation
- Support any service strategic initiatives and projects under the Company strategies
- Explore more initiatives to increase the productivity, operation effectiveness, quality and customer satisfaction of different touch points such as straight through process, system enhancement, and process reengineering
- Establish and implement best practice across all business activities for our customers, to make customer service one of the major competitive advantages of the Company
- Execute ad-hoc projects / campaign in a professional manner when required in order to achieve the business objective within the project / campaign timeline
Budget and Resources Planning
- Exercise proper control in operating and budgetary cost
- Ensure the work force are best utilized and productive by deploying effective operating models and methodologies in meeting all service KPIs
- Perform other responsibilities and duties periodically assigned by superior(s) in order to meet operational and / or other requirements
- Tertiary education graduate with at least 10 years’ relevant experience, of which 6 years to be in managerial positions.
- Experience in managing customer service operation with more than 20 staff
- Experience in working in insurance companies is a must requirement
- Having insurance license
We offer an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Please submit your application by clicking “Apply Now” for our processing.
All personal information provided by applicant will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purposes. The personal information will be used strictly in accordance with AIA’s personal data policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request. It is possible that information about the applicant or the applicant’s application will be shared with AIA and its related companies. AIA will retain all applications for a period of up to 24 months after which the documents will be destroyed.