To work with the Department Head and the team in designing and implementing an overall risk management process for the organization.
- Assist to develop the team’s direction to cope with the evolution of the department’s role within the organization
- Identify, measure and manage insurable or hazard risks to define and oversee the implementation of the risk solutions
- Conduct comprehensive research into specific risks/new identified risks and develop appropriate risk transfer or retention program
- Work closely with the brokers to develop insurance programs/alternate risk transfer solutions that best respond to the needs of the business units
- Manage and enhance relationships with service providers including brokers, insurers and other third-party administrators
- Analyze claims database, work with relevant service providers to develop practical risk improvement recommendations and extract group companies’ co-operation
for implement of appropriate measures
- Provide technical support to group companies in managing complex or major claims
- Liaise and provide training to group companies to ensure better understanding of the Group’s risk management objectives and insurance programs
- Liaise with the Group Information Services Department for the maintenance and enhancement of the department’s Insurance Administration System
- Act as mentor to lead and motivate other team members
- Degree in Risk Management or related discipline
- Holder of ACII, AAII, AIIC or equivalent professional qualification
- Over 15 years’ general insurance experience with at least 5 years at managerial level
- Experience in handling global insurance programs
- Excellent communication, presentation, influencing, and stakeholder management skills
- Strong analytical, problem solving, decision making and project management skills
- Experience in account servicing or broking would be an advantage
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary and benefits will commensurate with experience and competence. Please click the "APPLY NOW" button and include a detailed resume
with indication of expected salary.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Personal data collected
will be treated in the strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorised personnel for recruitment-related purposes only within the CK Hutchison Group of companies.
Applicants not having heard from us within six weeks of the date of application may consider their applications
unsuccessful. The personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed after the recruitment exercise pursuant to the requirements of the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance in Hong Kong.