Our client is one of the biggest professional firm, they have over thousand of employees in Hong Kong for their Information Technology Business. They are currently looking for experienced IT Management Consultants with expertise in IT Strategy, IT Governance and IT Transformation to join a dynamic team in Hong Kong.
As a Senior Manager of IT Consulting, you will be leading Information Technology Consulting Projects in IT Digital Strategy, IT Efficiency, IT Governance, IT Organization Model Design and Implementation, and Application Strategy.
- Define clients' needs and provide the best IT solutions to clients;
- Develop marketing strategies with partners and develop business relationship with clients and partners;
- Work closely with Sales and Key Account Teams and to provide technical pre-sales supports
- Work with partners in business planning and proposal developments based on specific client requirements
- Plan and allocate staff resources to fulfil business requirements
- Set objectives with the team, providing support and coaching to junior staff
To succeed in this role, you must have solid experience in leading large-scale IT projects and also with experience in client facing role. Other requirements are:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related discipline;
- Certified in ITIL/PMP/TOGAF is definitely an advantage;
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in leading large-scale IT transformation projects, IT strategy development or IT governance review;
- Sound knowledge of large enterprise technology architecture, service delivery and IT operating model
- Understanding of leading practices, performance drivers and typical issues across a broad set of IT capability, management and performance topics
Interested individuals can click apply now and send updated resume (in WORD format) to Bonnie Chan for further information.
For a more comprehensive list of current opportunities, please visit www.connectedgroup.com