Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Business management for technology function teams within Technology & Operations Department, including but not limited to monthly variance analysis, forecast and annual budget preparations
- Deep dive on expenses to obtain cost transparency and identify risks and opportunities on cost management
- Provide MIS data and analytics for management to support strategic decision making
- Frequent communications with project and application managers to understand cost drivers and execute regular and ad hoc tasks
- Work closely with Finance on month end close
- Perform General Ledger certification on a monthly basis
- Drive process improvement on month end procedures such as expense accruals and account reconciliations
- Degree holder in Business, Accounting or Finance
- 2-3 years of relevant experience with exposure to forecast and budget
- Sound understanding of accounting concepts
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Independent and results-oriented
- Proficient computer skills and abilities with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for Senior Manager
- Please state your current and expected salary on your CV
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.