Reports to the Team Head, Strategic Planning & Analysis, you will be responsible for formulating and implementing strategy for business
growth, supporting business planning and new commercial product development and providing MIS support on budget planning, sales forecast and strategic financial analysis.
- Govern the financial budget, forecast, MI, cost allocation, balance sheet management, ALCO, RWA, RAROC, interest rates and cross-border business transactions and subsidies
- Devise strategic analysis, customer segmentation, customer account plan, product profitability, KPIs, scorecard, sales targets, dashboard and metrics to achieve divisional goals
- Measure the sales performance of the division, sales teams and RMs as well as tracking of marketing activities and commercial banking products
- Spearhead the strategic plan and policies for business control of Commercial Banking, e.g. Marketing, Finance, MIS, Compliance, Credit, Transaction Banking and Customer Service
- Variance Analysis of product pricing, fundingand margin against budget under the new FTP mechanism
- Implement the Economic Profit Model to evaluate the RAROC, RWA, economic capital, pricing, profitability of commercial products for Medium Term Strategy
- Ensure high degree of MI integrity and customer profitability analyses
- Conduct objective financial evaluation on business decisions, projects and initiatives
- Collaborate with IT to develop and operationalize new business analytics using data warehouse, and work closely with Marketing, Products, Finance and Operations to ensure that analytics
is providing accurate and timely performance tracking
To meet the challenge, you should have the following qualifications and attributes:
- Degree Holder in Finance and qualified accountant
- Minimum of 10 years banking of Finance, Business Planning and Analytics
- Excellent Accounting and Management reporting knowledge on banking products;
- Good team player with strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Self-starter and fast learner with strong sense of responsibilities and commitment;
- Excellent computer skills including MS Office (Excel/PowerPoint/Access/Word);
- Fluency in Cantonese, English and Putonghua.
* Candidates with less experience will be considered for Manager position.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.