- Handle corporate finance projects including IPO, financial advisory on Listing Rules related transactions, compliance advisory project etc.
- Responsible for the execution and supervision of the entire project execution work including due diligence, research on financial analysis, modeling and evaluation activities relating to execution of all corporate finance projects
- Assist in preparing the listing application of clients and dealing with SEHK and/or SFC on all matters arising in connection with the corporate finance projects
- Assist in assessing potential projects, prepare pitch book and business proposals
- University degree holder in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration, Economics or related discipline
- At least 5 years’ relevant corporate finance experience with IPO deal completion experience
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, proficiency in Putonghua is a MUST
- Mature, good team player who is self-motivated and willing to work under pressure
- Good communication, analytical and problem solving skill
- Less experience will be considered for the post of Manager
We offer an attractive compensation package and good career development to the right candidate. Interested candidates please send your full resume, date of available with present and expected salary via "Apply Now".
Personal data collected is for recruitment purpose only.