- Fully in charge of the business unit of Component and Tooling; responsible for all the business strategy, production management, profit and loss, cost analysis, quality,
equipment and facilities.
- Improve and upgrade manually operated machines to automation.
- Ensure to meet customers’ requirements, both internal and external customers, think solutions out of the box and be creative.
- Establish goals and objectives of the Business Unit according to company’s strategy and business target, organize relative resources to implement, monitor, control
and progress improvement.
- Lead the operations team on output increment, upgrade product quality, production process flow to optimize resources and etc.
- Implement and improve production team members’ working attitude and behavior, cultivate self-discipline.
- Establish Equipment Maintenance Procedures and ensure team members execute the SOP closely.
- Upgrade machines safety and create awareness of safety among all the employees.
- Implement continuous learning in the business unit to meet company’s expansion growth.
- Implement 7S in the production floor.
- Degree / High Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Tooling or Electronic Engineering or related discipline;
- At least 10 years solid working experience in electrical and mechanical components, knowledge in motors
- Good negotiation skills and relationships with business partners
- Ability to work under pressure and work independently;
- Have excellent communication skills and people management skills;
- Energetic, self-starter and positive attitude;
- Good command of both spoken and written English and
- Stationed in Jiangxi and sometimes need travel to SZ, China
- Attractive basic salary plus discretionary bonus
- Double pay
- 5 days' work
- PRC labour holidays
- Medical scheme
- Life insurance
We offer attractive salary package and career prospect to suitable candidate. Interested parties please send details resume and indicate your present and expected salary.
Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the
employer personal data policies.