DBS. Living, Breathing Asia.
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for eight consecutive years from 2009 to 2016.
- To review and address any audit issues with follow up and monitor/validate the preventive actions taken
- To coordinate and review internal/external CSA, process risk maps and implement any other operations risks management tools within CBO
- To monitor customer feedback/complaint and ensure cases are settled on time with appropriate improvement/rectification action
- To ensure all operational issues and risk events are timely escalated and rectified
- To raise staff risk awareness by sharing risk events and audit issues of other departments/countries and providing briefing/training sessions
- To coordinate the MIS reporting of quality and risk level of CBO and facilitate management decision in an accurate and timely manner
- To assist to drive quality assurance programs by reviewing the operations across the teams and leverage best practice
- To conduct regular health check on high risk areas of areas of common concern
- To conduct health check of Outsourcing Service Provider control procedure.
- To assist the management in ad-hoc projects
- Degree in Business, Finance, Process & Risk Management or related disciplines
- 6-8 years’ experience in risk management preferably operational risk management area
- Good quality and risk control mindset on operations
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Good appreciation of banking/commercial laws and Consumer Banking related regulatory rules
- Good appreciation of computer systems
- Take challenges, adaptive to changes and multi-tasking
- Knowledge of various Consumer Banking product features preferable
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.