Leading European Insurance Group is planning a significant business transformation across APAC. A strong transformation team is put together to lead the initiate and execution.
As a key member of the team, a senior project finance manager is pursued to be in charge of all the project investment related finance and report to CFO directly.
The right person should hold solid finance experience and able to work in an international team with good English communication.
- Support prioritization exercise
- Support, review and challenge the business case to enable sponsors and CFO to sign off and give an educated opinions
- Propose and design dashboards to track cost and benefits emergence of key project
- Control and monitor the investments budget through a deep understanding of the key strategic priorities by business lines
- Assist Project Managers to track the financial status
- Monthly consolidation of Project Status Report + GL report + Accruals offset report + PPPC papers (for baseline budget and delivery timeline tracking)
- To review burn rate + delivery delays (may impact forecast and amortization) + forecast + NEW committed
- Work with project stakeholders to understand the projects and challenge the monthly project status reports
- Facilitate and prepare materials for regular training sessions on project management skills and new-joiner welcome kits
- 5+ years in a Programme Management Office capacity or as an expense controller
- Previous experience working in projects (either as a Project Support, Business Analyst) is a plus
- Degree qualified, preferably in Business, Finance, IT/Engineering or related disciplines
- Ability to work with financial information for budget planning. Solid understanding and working experience in applying finance principles or concepts, data gathering, analysis and
- Advanced Excel knowledge; Ability to work with pivot tables, complex formulas, and VBA macros.
- General proficiency with MS Office application suite, including PowerPoint, Word, Access, Project, and Visio.
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and project development lifecycles.
Should you be interested in understanding more, please get in touch with us by sending your latest CV. The interviewer process would be very efficient.