- Lead the HK and China IT Infrastructure teams to deliver infrastructure and desktop support services
- Lead the team to handle IT service request and BAU and security incidents. Conduct incident root cause analysis and identify remediate action plan
- Design and implement new infrastructure initiative to improve system performance and availability
- Consolidate business requirements from different stakeholders to design and implement technical solution
- Drive the team to improve service performance and customer experience
- Manage IT Capex and Opex to ensure all expenses are on track
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Minimum 10 years relevant working experiences in retail IT industry and at least 3 years experience in managerial position
- Solid experience in manage a sizeable 1st and 2nd line support team and Service Center
- Good command of written and spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua
- Solid experience in Linux Centos, VMWare vSphere and PKS, Huawei networking, Microsoft AD and O365, Azure and AliCloud design and administration.
- Experience in IT security and vendor management
We offer 5-day-work week with competitive remuneration packages to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your CV with EXPECTED SALARY through the below application procedure.
(Personal data will be used by Chow Sang Sang (CSS) for recruitment only. CSS may refer suitable applications to other vacancies within CSS and its associated companies. We will retain unsuccessful applications for a maximum period of 24 months.)