A reputable International kitchen and electrical appliances brand launching in China market
- Report to Marketing Director
- Keep abreast of consumer trends and competitor analysis in China markets, identify new products to the business
- Assist Marketing Director to develop branding and marketing road map in China for short, medium and long term.
- Assist to drive the the whole new product launching process
- Prepare marketing materials to launching campaigns and coordinating sales platform set up
- Formulate marketing programs and promotional campaign to build brand awareness.
- Work closely with China partners and marketing agency
- Communicate with Overseas brand office
Job Responsibilities :
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or related disciplines
- At least 3 years marketing experience in international brand, experience in kitchen and electrical product is a plus
- Familiar with brand management and marketing communication
- Comfortable with data analysis and quantitative analysis of business and research data
- Native speaking Mandarin and Chinese typing is a must.
- Good command of English to communicate with overseas office
- Excellent communication skill with Mainland Chinese business associate
- Traveling to Mainland China is required, may station in China office occasionally
- Self motivated, creative and be able to work independently
- Hands on computer skills in Microsoft office such as Word/Excel/Powerpoint
- Knowledge in China based social media and sales platform would be an advantage
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Marketing Executive
We offer 5-day work, bank holidays, double pay & medical insurance.
Interested party please send your full CV and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.