Established in 2009,
Hong Kong Green Building Council (“the Council”)
is the leading body, co-founded by four major construction industry and environmental organisations, driving the market transformation towards green and sustainable buildings in Hong Kong through engagement with the industry, the
government and broader community.
HKGBC is expanding its secretariat team in line with its positioning as Hong Kong's leading member-based body dedicated to green building development,
with opening for the post of Senior Marketing Executive:
Assist the Head of Marketing to plan, organise and execute all marketing and communications related duties including:
- To develop various online and offline marketing collaterals from conception, content development, layout design to production
- To manage online and offline marketing channels including but not limited to corporate publications, reports, official website, social media (Facebook,
LinkedIn and Instagram) or other related applications
- To prepare editorial contents such as council announcements, press releases, speeches, presentations, monthly e-newsletter, etc.
- To conduct translation and copywriting duties
- To organise and follow through the planning, budget control, execution and logistic arrangements of various types of events, including large scale international
and regional conferences, award presentations, press conferences, exhibitions, public campaigns, seminars and site visits, etc.
- To assist in corporate marketing and project marketing initiatives
- To assist in corporate website development and content management
- To work with agencies, vendors or suppliers in a professional and efficient manner while monitoring the service delivery
- To build good rapport among the NGO community, media and relevant stakeholders
- To support the team in other activities as required and necessary
- Degree holder in Marketing, Communications, Language, Sustainability, Business or related disciplines
- Over 5 years of working experience, preferably in corporate communications, journalism, marketing, PR or translation
- Strong translation and writing skills
- Can work independently with minimal supervision
- An enthusiastic team player with a mature, pleasant and sociable personality
- Good project management skills, multi-tasking, detail-minded and able to meet tight deadlines
- Meticulous, self-motivated with a strong sense of responsibility
- Able to work under pressure and irregular hours
- Passion towards building a sustainable city and endorsing a green lifestyle
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign would be an asset
- Experience in video production would be an advantage
How to Apply
The Council is an equal opportunity employer and offers attractive career prospects and remuneration to our staff. Recruitment will be initially under contract terms of one year with the possibility of converting to a permanent
post. Interested applicants please apply by sending full resume with date of availability, present and expected salary, contact telephone number, as well as results of public examinations to the Executive Director, Hong Kong Green Building Council via
e-mail [email protected] hkgbc.org. hk, or by post to 1/F, Jockey Club Environmental Building, 77 Tat Chee Avenue, Kowloon Tong, Hong Kong. Please state the position you want to
apply for on the envelope.
(N.B. Application with incomplete information as requested above may not be considered.)
Applicants who do not receive a response within six weeks from the date of this advertisement may consider their applications filed for future reference. Personal data will be used strictly for recruitment related purposes only
and retained for no more than six months.