- Produce and execute marketing plans with an appropriate marketing mix to promote OUP products and services in the school market
on brand and on budget;
- Produce and implement communications and content marketing plans to articulate customer value proposition and foster audience experience
with multimedia skill set;
- Monitor customer journey with our brand, products and services and propose business adjustments to make our business and marketing
activities relevant to the market;
- Contribute in new business, branding initiatives or corporate communications as advised by the supervisor and the head of corporate marketing.
- At least 5-6 years of experience in marketing and communications with a university degree in Marketing, English or Chinese languages,
corporate communications, journalism and translation;
- 1-2 years of experience in digital marketing and event marketing;
- Excellent command of both Chinese and English is a must;
- Excellent organizational, communications and interpersonal skills;
- Experienced in using a CMS and email marketing system;
- Familiar with the local school market and/or educational publishing industry is preferable.
We are committed to supporting diversity in our workforce, and ensuring an inclusive environment where all employees can thrive. We seek to employ a workforce
representative of the markets that we serve, and encourage applications from people of all ethnic, cultural and social backgrounds.
Applications, including curriculum vitae, expected salary and work schedule, should be sent by clicking “APPLY NOW”.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purposes only.