The University is now looking for a marketer to join us for digital campaign and content marketing in the Hong Kong campus. Candidate with more relevant experience and qualifications may be considered as Assistant Manager.
- Create and manage content for campus website and social media platforms
- Analyse the traffic of campus website and social media platforms
- Research keywords and optimise posts and paid ads with targeted keywords
- Identify effective content distribution channels, propose and manage campaign timelines
- Work with digital agents to develop and manage digital campaigns and messages to raise brand awareness, and achieve lead volume and quality targets
- Assist in other content related projects, e.g. eDM, brochures, flyers, newsletters, etc.
- Undertake and manage assigned marketing tasks timely and with quality
- Positive and Passionate in digital marketing
- Strong competency in writing and editing English and Chinese
- Experience in digital marketing, including digital content marketing and social media management
- Good sense of creative messaging and consumer behaviour
- Proficient in MS Office and knowledge in Google Analytics and SEO is an advantage
- Well organized and detail oriented
The Right Opportunity:
Interested parties please send full resume with present and expected salary and date of availability. Short-listed candidates will be notified for interviews.
Data collected would be used for recruitment purpose only.
The University of Sunderland, established in 1901, have over 19,000 students and 123,219 alumni worldwide, including 5,354 in Hong Kong. The University has three campuses – Sunderland, London and Hong Kong – where students can choose to study.
University of Sunderland in Hong Kong is at the center of a high growth region for the University of Sunderland’s education services and forms an integral part of the University’s future growth plans.
University of Sunderland in Hong Kong offers a rewarding career in a creative and exciting environment and we are seeking an energetic, creative and results driven marketer who will be able to contribute to the University’s continuing growth in the education sector.