To support the Startup Council Manager and work as a team, the Senior Marketing Executive / Marketing Executive will provide the marketing and operational support in the following:
- Provide marketing and operational supports to the Hong Kong Startup Council (the Council), under the auspices of the FHKI, to startups in Hong Kong and run the STARTS Programme to nuture startups from mentorship, industrial partnership to go-to-market commercialization;
- Organize marketing events and programmes to promote Startup services to entrepreneurs and companies about the latest developments in innovation, technology and incubation, etc.;
- Operate and manage the newly established sharing and co-working space for members of FHKI, startups and youth communities;
- Promote membership and organize marketing campaigns through eDM and various social media channels;
- Support the Council in cultivating strategic partnership with relevant stakeholders and promote the Council’s services and capabilities;
- Undertake other related tasks or activities as assigned.
- University graduate in Event Management, E-commerce, Business, Marketing, Business Information Technology, Hotel and Catering Management or related disciplines;
- A minimum of 4 years experience in marketing, digital marketing and event management and graphic design knowledge are preferred;
- Experiences related to co-working space, hospitality industry, social media, startups or relevant fields will be an advantage;
- Enthusiastic in marketing, promotion, membership services and event management with strong common sense and business acumen;
- Attention to details, proactive, outgoing with positive thinking and willing to meet people;
- Fast learner and adapt to new working environment. Can handle ad-hoc task independently with tight deadlines;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Executive.
- by mail to the Human Resources Division, Federation of Hong Kong Industries, 31/F Billion Plaza, 8 Cheung Yue Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon;
- through our website at www.industryhk.org.
Please apply with full resume, present, expected salary and date of availability. Please mark "CONFIDENTIAL" and job reference number on the envelope.
We are equal opportunity employer. Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only. Candidates not notified within 8 weeks may consider their application unsuccessful.