Our cilent, one of the Asian based well established skin care, comestics & haircare distributors is urgently seeking a high-calibre candidate to join their company. The job description is as follows : -
One of the brand: was born with a view to disrupt. Responding to a generation who approached makeup in a fresh, fearless and democratic way, is a brand that is playful, built on confident aesthetics, and with a commitment to delivering premium products at an affordable price.
She/He will be responsible for developing strategies and managing retail operations for their brand’s to drive sales growth and meet revenue targets for the company brands in HK. The Manager builds collaborative partnerships with HK retailers, the company International team in order to align brand plans and objectives.
- SALES: Partner with Brand Management to develop sales strategies and achieve sales budget targets for the region in both retail stores and digital channels.
- OPERATIONS: Secure & optimize inventory, flow of orders, manage obsolescence. Implement processes and procedures to improve effectiveness and efficiency. Actively manage out of stocks, obsolescence and ordering process. Provide input into product forecasting
- LEADERSHIP: Recruit and develop a high caliber team of regional field based sales and education executives to support and drive the business. Motivate and inspire teams leading by example
- STORE VISITS: Visit frequently (according to priorities) stores to ensure healthy stock levels, merchandising excellence, staffing education, additional brand visibility opportunities, and competitive actions
- RELATIONSHIPS: Develop strong partnerships with retail partners management and negotiate best opportunities for the company brands
- Partner with Marketing Manager & Product manager on brand planning
- ENTREPENEURIAL SPIRIT: Be proactive in the brands’ long-term development
- REPORTING: implement reporting processes for the region
- Share industry analysis, trends and competitive information and best practices
- Sales and ranking by brand and by category at retail and online
- Sales recaps to Senior Management
- Communicate and deploy identified business opportunities across channels and markets
- Develop mid- and long-term strategies in order to achieve growth projections.
- MEETINGS: Develop sales meeting to cascade information, create a forum for sharing and drive motivation
- Reporting to General Manager
- University degree
- 8-10 years of working experience in Sale & Markeing role in Cosmetics industry
- Solid experienced in HK retail (makeup) business and Tmall cross border exposure is an advantage
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience
- Strong business acumen & analytical skills and results-oriented
- Stock inventory management skills
- Proficiency in MS Office & advanced Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills is a must
- Fluent spoken & written English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin)
- Keen attention to details
- Digitally savvy
- Can do attitude, flexible, collaborative and a team player
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment
- Willing and ready to travel
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the employer's personal data policies and for recruitment purposes only.