AP Assets is a global property investment company headquartered in Hong Kong. Due to our continued growth, we are seeking a Senior Marketing Officer in our head office to help drive the Company’s success forward.
Duties and Responsibilities
The role will report to the Regional Sales Director
- Create, develop and execute marketing strategies, with a strong focus on digital media marketing.
- Formulate and promote brand awareness and develop ATL and BTL marketing strategies.
- Maintain favourable relationships with local media.
- Budget planning and status reports.
- Work closely with in-house designer and sales team on event marketing and campaign execution.
- Manage and optimize Google Ad Words account and SEO.
- Oversee Facebook marketing campaigns and market research.
- Compile reports via Google Analytics on website traffic.
- Manage and optimize the company’s social media accounts, Facebook, WeChat and Instagram etc.
- Maintain the company’s website in a timely manner.
- Explore and identify new promotion channels to achieve business results.
- Draft the monthly company e-newsletter.
- Maintenance of loyalty programme and partner pitching
- An all-rounder senior marketing officer, those with more experience will be considered as assistant marketing manager.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
• High Diploma/ Degree educated
- Minimum of 2 years marketing experience
- Excellent written and spoken English and Chinese is a must.
- Website management
- Must be an active social media user and conversant with social media platforms and trends in South East Asia.
- Good interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently
Attractive remuneration package, performance bonus, 5 day working week and numerous benefits, promotion will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, current and expected salary