- Strategic planning and oversee all marketing activities, events management, promotion activities and etc
- Manage and review all in-mall events, promotion activities, marketing communication materials to drive the traffic & awareness of the mall
- Identify business opportunity through data analysis on shoppers’ demographic, traffic and behavior
- Identify campaign costs and allocate budgets to each program
- Liaise and maintain good relationship with tenants in promoting shopping malls
- Degree holder in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline
- At least 4 years of marketing experience from shopping malls
- Solid experience in developing marketing promotion, shopper strategy etc
- Solution provider who thinks strategically with strong business acumen
- Strong planning, implementation, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Good computer knowledge including MS Office, Chinese Word Processing, graphic design tools including but not limited to Photoshop and AI
- Good command both spoken and written Chinese and English
- Candidate with more experience will be considered for the post of Assistant Marketing Manager
Interested parties, please send detailed resume with current & expected salary by clicking “Apply Now” button.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and be used solely for recruitment purposes only.