- Plan and execute promotion campaigns for customer and sales contests for bancassurance channel
- Organize and coordinate with different parties on events such as Convention, Prize Presentation Ceremony and Annual Dinner
- Conduct market intelligence about market’s promotional campaigns
- Write and edit marketing materials such as promotional brochures
- Responsible for premium sourcing and work closely with external vendor on timely production and delivery
- Propose and implement initiatives for boosting sales
- Prepare and analyze various marketing reports
- Monitor the result of promotion campaigns and sales contests
- Handle enquiries from banks
- University graduate in Marketing, Business Administration or related discipline(s)
- At least 4 years relevant experience preferably gained from insurance companies or bancassurance
- Preferably with qualification in FLMI
- Systematic and creative with strong senses of responsibility
- Detailed-minded, sensitive to figures and able to work independently
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Possess good computer knowledge and competent in the use of MS Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
Fringe benefits: double pay, medical benefits, annual leave, and mandatory provident fund.
Working Hours: Monday to Friday (9:00am – 6:00pm)
Applications: Interested parties, please send full resume, expected salary & date available by clicking "Apply Now" or Human Resource Department, Hong Kong Life Insurance Ltd., 15/F COSCO Tower, 183 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong.
* Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
* Our company will keep the data of unsuccessful candidates for up to 6 months