Job title: Senior Mechanical Engineer
Immediate Supervisor: Mechanical Manager
Purpose of the job:
Overall responsible for mechanical design, quality and execution. Allocate the mechanical resource to plan and carry out mechanical activities and secure efficient and on-time execution. Improve the overall process of mechanical design to meet performance goals including verification and validation during development.
Support and help other departments (Sales, production,…) to meeting company objectives.
- Overall mechanical resource allocation, project planning and execution
- Mechanical quality.
- Improve the mechanical process to meet company quality goals.
- Closely work with team for feasibility study of ID and mechanical design.
- Carry out mechanical design or coordinate with sub supplier.
- Generation and maintenance of 3D and 2D files.
- Plan and carry out mechanical verification and validation.
- Creation and maintenance of design documentation (Mechanical BOM, drawings, instruction etc.).
- Releasing of design material for production.
- Support production (both onsite and offsite) on product-technical.
- Work as project manager in development teams if appointed for a project.
- Support with technical input and feasibility study for PRS and new project opportunities.
- Closely work and share information with teammate and other teams.
- Support technical discussion with customers
- Support younger staff in training within the technology and tools used.
- Follow the 2-hour rule.
- Be supportive to help on additional RnD tasks not mentioned above.
- Good communication skills including fluently spoken English and Putonghua.
- Experience in Microsoft office (Especially word and excel).
- Experience in using Pro-E and Auto-CAD.
- Strong Knowledge and experience in mechanical design of handheld devices.
- Leadership skills to drive projects to happen on time.
- Proactive, result orientated, outgoing and positive.
- Technical problem solving skills.
- Degree holder and major in Mechanical engineer or related engineering.
- Minimum 5 years of solid experience in designing mechanic in the telecommunication industry.
Interested parties please apply with full resume and expected salary.
*** All personal details are used for recruitment purpose only ***